How to download your site from neocities onto your computer
** IMPORTANT **
• free neocities websites SHOULD be able to download your site at the bottom of your dashboard,
BUT is your site is too LARGE you will not be able to use this method.
• you will need to be a neocities SUPPORTER if your site file is to large
1. You will need to download an app on your computer to download your site files.
The app I found which was easiest to work with was Cyberduck.
2. Create and name a folder on your computer where your downloaded site files will go.
3. After downloading Cyberduck, click Open Connection at the top.
4. In the server field, copy and paste this:
5. You may now enter your neocities username and password.
6. Click Connect.
7. You can select all of your files by pressing CTRL+A
(ctrl & A at the same time)
8. Now you should be able to right-click on the highlighted blue files.
9. Next you will choose download to....... and choose the folder you created in step #2 to download the files to and click OK.
10. Lastly, the transfers window will open up.
At this point you should be able to view the files downloading into your folder.
When all of the site files have completed downloading, it will say download complete at the end.