Recipes I Like
Just making a small collection as time goes on of recipes I like ^_^
(I constantly lose the paper ones anyway so this should help me going forward.. hopefully lol)
best macaroni and cheese I ever had
- 1 brick cream cheese
- 1 box penne pasta
- 2 jars of alfredo sauce
- 2 cups of mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups of parmesan cheese (shredded)
- 2 tbsp garlic (minced)
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup vegetable or chicken stock
- 1 stick of butter (cut into cubes)
- 3 cups of baby spinach
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried oregano
~~~~ Also option is to add bread crumbs which I like doing and will fix this page when I make it again to take pictures as examples maybe lol.
To be continued when im not falling asleep on the keyboard.
1. In a LARGE casserole dish add in the following evenly inside: cream cheese, pasta,alfredo sauce, 1 cup of mozzarella cheese, spices, garlic, heavy cream, and vegetable or chicken stock
~ Then top everything off with a layer of parmesan cheese and the cubed butter.
2. Preheat your oven to 400*F and place your casserole dish in the oven to bake for 40 minutes.
Once baked, remove the casserole dish from the oven and mix everything thoroughly!
3. Add a layer of spinach and mix again. Then top it off with another layer of mozzarella cheese and parsley.
4. Place your casserole dish back in the oven but this time set it to broil to melt your cheese.
5. Once done, remove casserole dish from the oven and plate to enjoy (:
• French's Original Crispy Fried Onions
--- will edit this at some point.